2/03/2013

都市悲感 City of just Passers-By.., King-Bloor Toronto May 20 2009

People were just walking toward me with decent speed and away from me much faster than I felt.. 
The more people we have in town, the more anonymity we can enjoy or SUFFER whichever you prefer.
The cost we need to pay for the convenience and anonymity living in the city is bitter sometimes though not so serious. In many cases, more convenience is accompanied by more detachment from people, less chance of interactions among people.

Sometimes I need somebody to talk or laugh without maintaining any tension or tiresome attention over topic, but it's nearly impossible to find right buddy even though I've been living in the city theoretically long enough time to make friends. In most case, I talk to my self, laugh inside of my heart without changing any facial muscles.. or.. start searching for good bar for beer which should be fresh enough to oppress the need of human partner..

Anyway.. sunny breeze day of yesterday was kind of perfect day of walking slowly toward twilight. More than a couple of Italian draught beers let me fully charged with pseudo-energy to look around more of the surroundings in detail while sniffing the city air deep in my breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment