9/27/2009

歡迎 Happy Sunday to You My Friends!! , Wrolfrey Ave Broadview Toronto Sep 27 2009

These are my greeting for my clients to my shop..
Actually a mobile garden for my exercise & pleasure.

Exercise?
Yes, for bringing all of them in & out to & from my shop
every morning & night.
And the arrangement & layout of the flowers
totally depend on the snapshot of my mind
in the morning of the day. :-p

As I admire them much
over their beautiful & elegant colors of nature,
they are proud of me as well
since I mostly feel a minute wave
of acoustic vibration originated from them..
whispering.. '.. thanks.. Peter.. for loving us.. '

Welcome to my blog my friends
and happy Sunday to you all ! :-)

Elevis Presley: Welcome to My World


Tchaikovsky: Waltz of the Flowers: "The Nutcracker"

No comments:

Post a Comment